How to be an exhibitor?
- National and international purchasers.
- Business people and senior managers from the most representative metallurgical companies in the country.
- Companies providing goods and services in the sector.
- Trade associations related to the sector.
- Workers involved in steel manufacturing processes.
- Technicians trained in operations.
- Teachers and students of professions related to industry.
Event organized and focused on manufacturers, profesionals, staff, academia end users and all those involved in the steel processig (pipe, wire, plate, coil, structural, automotive, appliances construction, service centers).
We will count on:
- More than 70 national and international exhibiting companies will include most of the major industries within their industry.
- 2 conference rooms with 20 simultaneous themes.
- 3 technical courses.
- Free access to the exhibition.
- It is the ideal forum to present and launch new products and solutions.
- It’s a unparalleled opportunity to have direct and personal contact with customers and prospects, overcoming digital noise.
- It will foster partnerships and synergies at the highest levels.
101 - 321
A - N
*Prices in USD + VAT
*Illustrative image booth 3x3
The Organization will provide each exhibiting company with a space of 3×3 mts, 6×3 mts and 6×6 mts, according to the size of the assigned stand, which will have:
- A structure of melamine, background wall of 2.96mts. of height and side walls of 2.96 mts. height, canopy with the name of each exhibitor (30 characters maximum), double polarized contact for 500 watts, heavy duty feeders with safety connections, stand lighting.
- Display badges.
- Cleaning peripheral area (not inside the stand)
- Security Service (Basic Service)
- Recognition of participation
- Space in directory of exhibitors.